SnowDogg by Buyers SKTE (Skid-steer) Series
The Small but Mighty SnowDogg® SKTE Series Plow
On this page you will find the product line of Buyers SnowDogg SKTE plow series that is offered here at Angelo's. With a heavy duty, robust design and universal skid-steer mount, the small but mighty SnowDogg SKTE Series is available in 8- and 9-foot widths for the most demanding environments. The swiveling A-frame and trip-edge design of the SnowDogg skid-steer plows allow the driver to adapt for challenging and changing surface conditions.
If you have any questions at all about which plow is right for you do not hesitate to call Angelo's with the make, model and any other releveant information about your needs. We are here to make your plow purchase as easy and seamless as possible. You can also reach us by the live chat function on this page or by sending a message from our Contact Page. Whatever form of communication is easiest for you, we are available! Again and as always if you have any questions about how Buyer’s SnowDogg SKTE Series will work for your skid-steer or situation don’t hesitate to call Angelo's at 1-877-ANGELO-2
- Heavy-Duty Robust design
- Works with existing skid-steer hydraulics
- Swivelling A-Frame follows contour of road
- A-Frame and moldboard ordered separately
- Universal skid-steer mount
- Trip edge design
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Deflector and shoes standard
- Grease fittings/holes at pivot points
- SKTE75 - 90" blade width, 78" plowing width at angle, 781 lbs
- SKTE80 - 96" blade width, 83" plowing width at angle, 848 lbs
- SKTE90 - 108" blade width, 94" plowing width at angle, 888 lbs
Troubleshooting & Manuals
- Know the area you are plowing. Be aware of all hidden obstacles (pipes, drains, berms, etc.)
- Plow with the storm, do not let snow accumulate
- Always lower the plow blade when parking to minimize the risk of the plow dropping and to reduce the load on the truck suspension.
- When transporting the plow – monitor coolant temperature. If the truck is running hot, adjust the plow position to allow additional airflow to the radiator.
- Plowing at high speeds increases the potential for damage to your plow AND your truck