SnowDogg by Buyers MD (MEDIUM DUTY) Series
The SnowDogg® MD Series Plows Half the weight, all the quality.
On this page you will find the product entire line of SnowDogg MD series plows offered here at Angelo's. The MD series stands for Medium Duty and is the perfect sized plow for personal home use, small businesses or smaller commercial outfits. It offers both durability and dependability while being compatible with lighter duty trucks and SUV’s. Additionally, due to its medium duty design, most trucks will not require OEM plow mount packages to be compatible with these options. This plow really does provide great functionality at half the weight of the EX snowplow series! The three models carried here at angelos are the MD68, MD75, and the MD80.
If you have any questions at all about which plow is right for your particular truck do not hesitate to call Angelo's with the make, model and any other releveant information about your needs. We are here to make your plow purchase as easy and seamless as possible. You can also reach us by the live chat function on this page or by sending a message from our Contact Page. Whatever form of communication is easiest for you, we are available! Again and as always if you have any questions about how Buyer’s SnowDogg MD Series will work for your vehicle or situation don’t hesitate to call Angelo's at 1-877-ANGELO-2
If you currently own a SnowDogg MD Plow and need to complete some repairs, what follows is a listing of all the appropriate replacement parts to keep your rig running at optimal condition. This includes anything from the very small like washers and U-bolts to core components like hydraulic power units as well as essentials like fresh cutting edges. All parts are manufactured by Snowdogg right here in the United States. Additionaly Angelo's still does carry some parts for old or discontinued plow models so be sure to call today if you have any questions about replacement parts at 1-800-264-3562
Also our parts inventory is conveniently organized by product groups including Blade Guides, Cutting Edges, Lift Cylinders, Drag Chains, Driveway Stakes, Hydraulic Hoses, Hydraulic Oil, Lights, Spreader and Plow Motors, Pro Wings, PlowDollies, Snow Plow Deflectors, Plow Paint,Snow Shovels, Spreader Bearings, Spreader Spinner Disks, Trip Springs, and Truck Accessories.
Typical Application: 1/2-Ton, 3/4 -Ton, Light-Duty Trucks, & SUV's
- HT300 power unit for ease of service, reliable and fast performance
- Same aggressive curvature and attack angle as the HD/EX series
- Same easy to use foot pedal mounting & adjustable jack mechanism.
- Super bright plow lights with double stud mounts
- Standard 3/8" cutting edge
- Brushed stainless moldboard
- Standard cast iron plow shoes
- Standard poly deflector
- MD68 - 80" blade width, 69.2" plowing width at angle, 380 lbs
- MD75 - 90" blade width, 78" plowing width at angle, 400 lbs
- MD80 - 96" blade width, 83" plowing width at angle, 439 lbs
Troubleshooting & Manuals
- Know the area you are plowing. Be aware of all hidden obstacles (pipes, drains, berms, etc.)
- Plow with the storm, do not let snow accumulate
- Always lower the plow blade when parking to minimize the risk of the plow dropping and to reduce the load on the truck suspension.
- When transporting the plow – monitor coolant temperature. If the truck is running hot, adjust the plow position to allow additional airflow to the radiator.
- Plowing at high speeds increases the potential for damage to your plow AND your truck
SnowDogg MD Snow Plows and Parts
The MD Plow series comes with 3 options that are incrementally bigger. The main difference to be noted between the three options is the blade width which is 80", 90", and 96" respectively. Each plow does get progressively a bit heavier as well: the MD68 is 380 lbs, the MD75 is 400 lbs, and the MD 80 comes in at 439 lbs. Keep in mind however that all the models offered on this page are considered medium duty plows and are of course suited for medium duty trucks. Additionally there is a standard power unit, foot pedal mounting, stainless steel moldboard, poly deflector and much more! These are very versitale plows and while they are "medium duty" they can still be very appicable to contractors that carry a variable workload or just like to stay versatile with their fleet. In fact the MD series is quite comparable to both the HD and EX SnowDogg snowplow series. The MD series is worth a look for anyone from the homeowner to the contractor!