SnowDogg by Buyers EX (EXTREME DUTY) Series
The SnowDogg® EX Series Plows offer the highest quality components for unmatched durability and performance.
On this page you will find the product line of Buyers SnowDogg EX plow series that is offered here at Angelo's. The SnowDogg EX Series plows were designed from the ground up for simple and reliable operation. Every feature has been optimized to give contractors a tough plow that doesn't let them down when they need it. Move more snow and make more money this winter by purchasing the SnowDogg EX plow wings! This addition is designed specifically for this series of plows so you will be certain that it is compatible and functional. This add-on gives you the benefit of an additional 2 feet to your plow width and you can rely on them to be just as tough as the plow.
If you have any questions at all about which plow is right for your particular truck do not hesitate to call Angelo's with the make, model and any other releveant information about your needs. We are here to make your plow purchase as easy and seamless as possible. You can also reach us by the live chat function on this page or by sending a message from our Contact Page. Whatever form of communication is easiest for you, we are available! Again and as always if you have any questions about how Buyer’s SnowDogg EX Series will work for your vehicle or situation don’t hesitate to call Angelo's at 1-877-ANGELO-2
If you currently own a SnowDogg EX Plow and need to complete some repairs, what follows is a listing of all the appropriate replacement parts to keep your rig running at optimal condition. This includes anything from the very small like washers and U-bolts to core components like hydraulic power units as well as essentials like fresh cutting edges. All parts are manufactured by Snowdogg right here in the United States. Additionaly Angelo's still does carry some parts for old or discontinued plow models so be sure to call today if you have any questions about replacement parts at 1-800-264-3562
Also our parts inventory is conveniently organized by product groups including Blade Guides, Cutting Edges, Lift Cylinders, Drag Chains, Driveway Stakes, Hydraulic Hoses, Hydraulic Oil, Lights, Spreader and Plow Motors, Pro Wings, PlowDollies, Snow Plow Deflectors, Plow Paint,Snow Shovels, Spreader Bearings, Spreader Spinner Disks, Trip Springs, and Truck Accessories.
Typical Application: Plow Prep. 3/4-Ton, 1-Ton, & Super Duty Trucks
- 70° attack angle for excellent scraping, rolling and throwing action
- Stainless steel corrosion free moldboard
- 1/4" Laser cut steel ribs
- Covered power unit and hydraulics
- Quick attach/detach mounting
- Lift Arm - 35 degree travel provides exceptional snow stacking
- 4 Stress-optimized trip springs
- Contoured lift frame
- Adjustable/removable jack stand
- SnowDogg® HD/EX plow wings are the perfect accessory to add a full 24" to your plowing width
- Central hydraulic lift frame available
- EX75 - 90" blade width, 78" plowing width at angle, 745 lbs
- EX80 - 96" blade width, 83" plowing width at angle, 765 lbs
- EX85 - 102" blade width, 88.3" plowing width at angle, 785 lbs
- EX90 - 108" blade width, 93.5" plowing width at angle, 805 lbs
Troubleshooting & Manuals
- Know the area you are plowing. Be aware of all hidden obstacles (pipes, drains, berms, etc.)
- Plow with the storm, do not let snow accumulate
- Always lower the plow blade when parking to minimize the risk of the plow dropping and to reduce the load on the truck suspension.
- When transporting the plow – monitor coolant temperature. If the truck is running hot, adjust the plow position to allow additional airflow to the radiator.
- Plowing at high speeds increases the potential for damage to your plow AND your truck
Ex SnowDogg Snow Plows and Parts
The EX Plow series comes with 4 options that are incrementally bigger. These are the EX75, EX80, EX85, and EX90. Each of the options in this series comes standard as stainless steel with a full moldboard, deflector, and cast plow shoes. Each option has the same plow thickness of 0.105” and blade height of 31”. They also of course have been put through Snowdogg’s rigorous engineering optimization for the highest quality in performance. Where the plows differ is solely on blade width, plowing width at angle, and weight. Blade width increases across each plow starting with 90” for the EX75, 96” for the EX80, 102” for the EX85, and 108” for the EX90. In the same fashion the plowing width at angle increases from 78" to 83" to 88.3" and 93.5" while the plow weight increases from 745 lbs. to 765 lbs. to 785 lbs. and finally to 805 lbs. for the EX90. As always if you have any question about how these plows will be compatible with your vehicle do not hesitate to get in touch at 1-800-Angelo-2