SnowDogg by Buyers CM Series
The SnowDogg® Commercial/Municipal CM Series Snow Plow
On this page you will find the product line of Buyers SnowDogg CM plow series that is offered here at Angelo's. These plows are ideal for commercial users who rely on their equipment to make their business operate and are also excellent for municipal use. Designed specifically for medium duty trucks and scaled up commercial or municipal applications these plows are engineered to be both durable and reliable.
If you have any questions at all about which plow is right for your particular truck do not hesitate to call Angelo's with the make, model and any other releveant information about your needs. We are here to make your plow purchase as easy and seamless as possible. You can also reach us by the live chat function on this page or by sending a message from our Contact Page. Whatever form of communication is easiest for you, we are available! Again and as always if you have any questions about how Buyer’s SnowDogg CM Series will work for your vehicle or situation don’t hesitate to call Angelo's at 1-877-ANGELO-2
If you currently own a SnowDogg CM Plow and need to complete some repairs, you can find all the appropriate replacement parts to keep your rig running at optimal condition below. This includes anything from the very small like washers and U-bolts to core components like hydraulic power units as well as essentials like fresh cutting edges. All parts are manufactured by Snowdogg right here in the United States. Additionaly Angelo's still does carry parts for old or discontinued plow models so be sure to call today if you have any questions about replacement parts at 1-800-264-3562
Our parts inventory is conveniently organized by product groups including Blade Guides, Cutting Edges, Lift Cylinders, Drag Chains, Driveway Stakes, Hydraulic Hoses, Hydraulic Oil, Lights, Spreader and Plow Motors, Pro Wings, PlowDollies, Snow Plow Deflectors, Plow Paint,Snow Shovels, Spreader Bearings, Spreader Spinner Disks, Trip Springs, and Truck Accessories.
Typical Application: 10,000 - 29,000 GVWR
- Ideal for commercial users and municipal applications
- Heavy-Duty plow in a commercial duty package
- 6 Trip springs
- Tough quadrant/sector configuration
- Brushed finished stainless steel moldboard
- Heavy duty 48" x 4" square sector with six 1/2" trip ears
- Massive, robotically welded 3/8" plate sector construction
- Tall moldboard with aggressive curvature & overhang for excellent throwing action
- Super-Duty 12" belted deflector
- Foot pedal operated mounting for easy removal
- Super bright plow lights with vibration resistant double stud mounts
- 5/8" heavy duty cutting edge
- Cast iron heavy duty shoes
- Fluorescent orange blade guide kit
- NEW Central hydraulic lift frame available
Troubleshooting & Manuals
- Know the area you are plowing. Be aware of all hidden obstacles (pipes, drains, berms, etc.)
- Plow with the storm, do not let snow accumulate
- Always lower the plow blade when parking to minimize the risk of the plow dropping and to reduce the load on the truck suspension.
- When transporting the plow – monitor coolant temperature. If the truck is running hot, adjust the plow position to allow additional airflow to the radiator.
- Plowing at high speeds increases the potential for damage to your plow AND your truck
Buyers SnowDogg CM100 SnowPlow and Parts
57 products in this category, displaying products 1 to 57.