SaltDogg by Buyers 3.5 – 5 cu.yd. Gasoline, Electric, or Hydraulic Municipal Spreaders
On this page you will find the product line of Buyers SaltDogg 3.5 – 5 cu.yd. Gasoline, Electric, or Hydraulic Municipal Spreaders offered here at Angelo's. Please do not hesitate to call today with any questions about the great features offered here. As always if you have any questions at all regarding the utility of these spreaders, the compatibility with your vehicle, shipping information, parts and accessories, or more please do not hesitate to get in touch with the pros at Angelo's today at 1-877-ANGELO-2
Reliability is always a goal when considering the equipment that we carry here at Angelos. Stainless steel design and engendering intent for optimization has produced a very high quality product for our consumers in this case and in all products that we elect to carry. This includes and is not limited to marine grade electrical connection seals, explosion proof spinner motor design, powder coating for great durability, and more!
SaltDogg 3.5 – 5 cu.yd. Gasoline, Electric, or Hydraulic Municipal Spreader Replacement Parts
If you currently own a SaltDogg 3.5 – 5 cu.yd. Gasoline, Electric, or Hydraulic Municipal Spreader and need to complete some repairs, you can find all the appropriate replacement parts to keep your rig running at optimal condition. All parts are manufactured by SaltDogg right here in the United States. There really is much more to learn about spreaders, and of course the multitude of other ice removal equipment systems that we carry here at Angelo's. Angelo's does also carry a wide array of parts for these spreaders and for other equipment. Additionaly Angelo's still does carry parts for old or discontinued models so be sure to call today if you have any questions about replacement parts at 1-800-264-3562
Our parts inventory is conveniently organized by product groups including Blade Guides, Cutting Edges, Lift Cylinders, Drag Chains, Driveway Stakes, Hydraulic Hoses, Hydraulic Oil, Lights, Spreader and Plow Motors, Pro Wings, PlowDollies, Snow Plow Deflectors, Plow Paint,Snow Shovels, Spreader Bearings, Spreader Spinner Disks, Trip Springs, and Truck Accessories.
Typical application: Minimum GVW of 17,500 lbs.
- Spread Material: bulk salt, bulk sand, salt & sand mix
- Feed Mechanism: 14-1/2" wide conveyor chain with 1/4" crossbars
- Power Source: gasoline, electric, or hydraulic
- 8' : 3.5 cu. yds.
- 9' : 4.0, 5.0 cu. yds.
- 10' : 4.5, 5.0 cu. yds.
- Available with 10-1/2 HP gas engine, 2 independent electric motors, or 2 independent hydraulic motors
- Electric powered spreader 3016934 Controller
- Gasoline powered spreader 3010390 Controller
- Optional LS1 Liquid Spray System (fits 3 - 4.5 cu. yds.)
- Optional Cab Guard (1497051)
- Optional Electric-Hydraulic Proportional Spreader Control Kit w/ Garmin® GPS Ground Speed Antenna (HV1030EPG)
- Optional Light Bar (Part No. 8891144)
- Additional sizes/configurations available. Call for quote.
- 304 stainless steel hopper
- Adjustable Feedgate
- 4 Hinged top screens, 1/4" bars
- Inverted V, installed
- Spinner chute has two adjustable internal baffles
- Bolt-on spinner housing
- 18" Poly spinner disc